Thursday, October 8, 2009

21 WEEKS!!

We are now 21 weeks. I am getting so excited! My belly is growing and I feel this little boy kicking all the time. Sometimes it feels like there is a punching match going on inside my stomach. I love that feeling. Christian felt the baby kick for the first time about a week ago and he was so excited. We are going to Phoenix this weekend to see my sister Afton off to Homecoming, it is her first school dance and she is very excited. We will bring her home with us for a little bit so we will take lots of pictures I am sure!

3 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Yeah! I still can't believe that you are going to be a mom! I can't wait to see pictures. To bad you are going to Phoenix this week because I'll be there next weekend. Hope all is going well. Love ya!

Sheleeha said...

that's so exciting... i really wanna see pics of you cuz i bet you are gonna be so stinkin cute :) so take some pics WITH your sis ok?? :) anyways hope things are going good :) any names picked out?? LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

OH yeah!! It's so neat to feel them move huh?!? I hope all goes well for ya'll. How's your dad? Is your step mom sick? Any way post some pictures soon!!!!