Come what May and Love it!
She does look beautiful! I can't believe that she is old enough to go to dances. I'm glad you had fun.
awww she does look beautiful i cannot believe how old she is... i remember us all riding the bus together and she was LITTLE :)
Beautiful!!!!!!I think it's so neat that you got to go and be there!! I hope you girls have a blast togther!!!! Love you both!!
Yes she does! What a cute dress!
Holy Cow! I didn't realize she was that old already! I feel old now! She looks so beautiful!!!!!
Hey Good Lookin! That's cool you got to share that experience with your sis :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She does look beautiful! I can't believe that she is old enough to go to dances. I'm glad you had fun.
awww she does look beautiful i cannot believe how old she is... i remember us all riding the bus together and she was LITTLE :)
Beautiful!!!!!!
I think it's so neat that you got to go and be there!! I hope you girls have a blast togther!!!! Love you both!!
Yes she does! What a cute dress!
Holy Cow! I didn't realize she was that old already! I feel old now! She looks so beautiful!!!!!
Hey Good Lookin! That's cool you got to share that experience with your sis :)
Post a Comment