Sunday, September 6, 2009

Its Not An IT Anymore!!

We were in the Emergency room last night again... They ran a few tests.. and this baby isnt an "IT" anymore.. Its a BOY!!! Christian couldnt be more excited, he is so cute about it. Im excited to start planning!!

7 comments:

Sheleeha said...

awww... babe why were you in the ER again?? that's so exciting :) A BOY :) any names??

Cory and Melissa said...

AHHHHH your having a boy! How fun I'm so excited for you. I'm sorry you had to go to the ER to find out. So awesome. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Not on the ER part...on the having a boy part. I'm sorry it's so rough on you though :( Fortunately it won't last forever and then you'll have the cutest little son! Feel better. Thinking of you!

J♥M said...

I wonder if this little BOY is going to have a fire ball personality?! I sure hope you're okay!!! This pregnancy doesn't sound like fun at all!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Kenz!! That is very exciting!

Eyrings said...

Rory really wanted a boy too but Shaylee wrapped him around her finger before he knew it. Congrats! It feels better once you know so you can start gathering things.

Lacey said...

Kenz we are so excited for you guys. I want to see some pictures of you prego, I bet you are darling. I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog because it is private. my email is sherwoods99@gmail.com send me your email girly!!!