Well this friday we will be four months along! I am starting to get a little bit of a belly. It is getting so exciting! Our next appt we get to find out what we are having. Christian wants a boy so bad. I however think it is a girl, but we'll find out soon!
4 comments:
Oh I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for the pictures of you and a little baby belly. I hope you are feeling better! Love ya!
awww... you definitely need to put pictures of you and the baby bump :) i can't wait to hear what you are having... hopefully you are in the good part of the pregnancy :) no more gettin sick and gettin hurt!! love ya!!!
Yeah... don't forget the pictures! Good luck at your appt. and I sure hope that you're feeling a lot better! Love you!
So exciting! It goes so fast too...Let us know as soon as you find out!!! :)
Post a Comment