I just thought I would let everybody know that this baby is going to be an only child. I have been to the emergency room 3 times for not being able to keep food down. I was in the emergency room friday because I broke my arm. So... needless to say, this baby will be an only child.
7 comments:
Oh my! You poor thing I'm so sorry! How did you break your arm? I hope you get better and that things get better. You are so amazing! Hope you start to feel better soon. Love ya
How on earth did you break your arm? I guess if you can't keep anything down, maybe your bones are very brittle. I'm so sorry! I sure hope you can feel better soon and I hope your arm heals up too! XOXOXOXOXO
oh no babe! how did all this happen?? i'm sorry you haven't been able to keep food down :( when are you due again?? you should text me!! 4869232... but how did you break your arm??? LOVE YOU
Holy Crap Kinzy! Why haven't they given you Zofran yet? It is a God send!! Trust me, I have lost over 12 pounds (depends on the day) with my pregnancy and Zofran has helped me so so so much! Kinzy repeat after me....Zofran, Zofran, Zofran!!!!! I hope you start feeling better really soon! And by the way, How the heck did you break your arm, You are supposed to take it easy when you are prego omego ya know, silly girl! POor thing!!!!!
Ohhhh Im sorry that does not sound fun!! I have thought each time that I never again want to do this pregnancy thing ever again, and then my baby went and grew up and I was baby hungry and forgot how awful it was to be pregnant, I think thats God's way of getting us to have more kids, we all forget how terrible it is, haha. Don't worry hopefully it will start getting better here soon!
Sorry to hear how rough things are going. I hope things improve for you and you get to have some time enjoying being pregnant.
So...What color is your cast? ;)
Yea right-this is coming from the girl who growing up always said she wanted "twins" and lots of babies! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment