Friday, April 17, 2009

My NeW DiRt BiKe!

My Husband Is the Best! He Just bought me a 250 Kawasaki! I am so excited! Isnt It Pretty?!?!

6 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oooooh how fun!

Cory and Melissa said...

I didn't know you were into dirt bikes. But it looks like lots of fun. Was this a gift for you or for him? Kenz I miss you and hope all is going well. I hear you are headed to Kirtland this weekend and I'll be in Arizona. One of these days I hope we can coordinate. Love you!

Sheleeha said...

wow babe i didn't know you rode dirtbikes :) that looks like so much fun, but i think i would be pretty scared to ride one lol... haha i know i'm a chicken maybe i will learn someday haha or you can teach me yay!! haha we need to get together sometime... LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Whoa....talk about freakin awesome! Take care of yourself though. If it were me I wouldn't make it past the first ride without busting something :)

Courtney said...

That is totally awesome! Don't tell Jake or he'll be jealous. He kept telling my mom he wanted one, but her response was "Over my dead body." so he never got one. Now we need a shot of you riding it!

Afton Crum said...

Be safe you accident pron (idk how to spell haha)blond! and christian if she dies or has a broken body i'll kill you!