For those of you who don't know, my husband is really into dirt bikes and racing. He is really good at it and he has gotten me hooked also. I love watching and learning about famous riders just like he does. I know its kind of surprising. Well we went up to vegas last weekend to watch the last round of Supercross! It would be like me going to watch the NBA finals, but for dirtbikes. We had so much fun together! It was a great race and we loved every minute of it! We even got to stay with my sister Vanessa so it was a great trip! Thanks Nes for letting us stay with you!
3 comments:
How fun! I bet that was awesome!
That sounds like fun. I've never really paid much attention to dirt bikes. I hope all is going well. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
How fun! Sounds like you are having a ball!
Post a Comment