Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Beautiful Sealing Day!











9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! St. George is beautiful isn't it? It's nice that you had so much of your family there too. What a special thing!

Bond Fam said...

Im so happy for you two! Congratulations! St. George is such a beautiful temple.

Amy said...

Congratulations Kenzie! How exciting. We think about you every time we drive through Safford. Take care!

Cory and Melissa said...

Congrats Kenzie. I'm so happy for you. I'm happy you posted something about it. It's been forever. Oh and yes I did try to text you the other day. Congrats again and you look so happy. Love you.

J♥M said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that it was such a beautiful day! You're beautiful!

Misti and Stratton said...

Hey Kenz
Congrats on the sealing that is so awesome and the temple is amazing. So what is going on in your life what are you doing you need to feel me in girl. Well talk to you later

Sheleeha said...

hey babe it's about dang time you get on here and talk about what has been happening in your life... haha you need to text me so i have your number again :) i love you so much babe! you look beautiful! congrats :)

Afton Crum said...

k something new please and i'm so proud of you kenz I look up to ya a lot :) ~aftie~

Courtney said...

I forgot to comment earlier, but Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! If you are ever up this way, let me know so we can try to get together!