This is our entire announcement. I put it on here in case we forgot someone. There are so many people just in Kirtland and the surrounding area that it is hard.
We got ours in the mail today, its so cute! We will be at the Kirtland reception for sure! If you guys need help with anything please let me know, we will be in Kirtland for that whole week before your open house, so tell Sonja that she seriously can call me if she needs help. Im sure that Kristen has my phone number!
Kenz I'm way excited for you. The pictures are great. I'm happy you posted it because you forgot me. Sniff sniff. That's ok. I'm sad that you changed the date though because we are going to Arizona for Thanksgiving. I swear we can never coordinate to be at the same place at the same time. You look happy and gorgeous. Congrats!
3 comments:
We got ours in the mail today, its so cute! We will be at the Kirtland reception for sure! If you guys need help with anything please let me know, we will be in Kirtland for that whole week before your open house, so tell Sonja that she seriously can call me if she needs help. Im sure that Kristen has my phone number!
Your pictures look great Kenzie! You two look so happy and cute together!
Kenz I'm way excited for you. The pictures are great. I'm happy you posted it because you forgot me. Sniff sniff. That's ok. I'm sad that you changed the date though because we are going to Arizona for Thanksgiving. I swear we can never coordinate to be at the same place at the same time. You look happy and gorgeous. Congrats!
Post a Comment