Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ok so here they are.. I only put up a few of my
favorites. I think Kristin and Jerald did a great job!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

your pictures are all so cute! you guys are so cute together! love em! i think the one on the swings is my favorite :) im so excited and so happy for you both! love ya!
ashley-

J♥M said...

I can't wait to see you in real life again! I just found my invite in the mail and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was so happy u would send 1 to me!

Misti and Stratton said...

Hey Girl! what is up? I can not believe you are doing it jk i can because its awesome but how is life going and everything bball and all the goods man i have not talked to you forever i miss you guys! Well good luck with all the stuff you got going on!

Lacey said...

Way cute pictures! I am still waiting for my invite in the mail, lol! You two look very cute together. Hey, the invite on the blog says Friday the twenty second. UNless my calendar is wrong the 22nd is on a monday. Was there a misprint?

Bond Fam said...

Hey Kenzie, I checked to see if you were still invited to my blog and it said you were but I went ahead and invited you again anyway just to be sure, if it still doesnt work then let me know, maybe I just have the wrong email address or something. By the way I meant to tell you that you looked so pretty at your reception in Kirtland!

Anonymous said...

Hey post some more pictures... see ya soon aftie!!

J♥M said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope you've had a great day! I treasure the fact that I got to see you after all these years!

Vanessa said...

I demand a new post! We need something right NOW!