

Rayce is so so silly. He walks around saying HI in the sweetest voice you could imagine, and to everyone. He is so congenial. He is so friendly and loves meeting new people. He loves doggys and can say doggy very well. He loves his daddy so much, he gets so excited when Christian walks through the door. He is learning a little bit of sign language. He can say "more" and "thank you" in sign language. He recently learned to give kisses and he is so sweet about it. They are very slobbery but it is worth it, trust me. He turned 16 months on the second so we are counting the weeks down so he can go to nursery. I just pray he likes it. :)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! I hope someday I will get to meet him in person!
Post a Comment