Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Random Things!

1. I love soda. I would rather have a coke and a salad than a cheeseburger and a water.

2. I love sauce.. For example I love ketchup, arby's sauce, honey mustard, bbq sauce, secret sauce, and ranch. I eat almose everything with some kind of sauce and lots of it. I drive Christian crazy cuz i'm a sauce hog.

3. I cant stand being so far away from my brothers and sisters. I miss them every day and they are my best friends. I hope to someday live close to all of them. They make missing mom alot easier.

4. I love the movie Pretty Woman. Its a classic and I used to watch it with my momma all the time.

5. I want to be an elementary education teacher. I love little kids.

6. I would have 5 or 6 kids if they all turned out like Rayce. He is the most perfect baby boy anybody could ask for. He is such a sweet natured baby and he is beautiful.

7. Sometimes I think that since I dont have a mom that makes me more protective of my baby. I feel like just because I dont have a mom doesnt mean I cant become a great one myself.

8. My dad has always teased me about my relationship with my grandma sherwood. I was never dads "favorite" or moms but I felt like I was definitely Grandma's girl. I miss her so much.

9. I hated my brother Dax so much growing up. He was mean. I think alot of it had to do with the fact that I was jealous of him. He was amazing at everything he did. There was never anything he couldnt do. Now I look at him as one of my heroes and my best friends.

10. I love my nieces and nephews. They are the cutest kids you will ever see. I love spending my time around them. When Christian and I were dating he new that they were a very important part of my life.

11. My inlaws are better than anyone else's hands down. My mother and father in law would do anything for any of their children and I am very lucky they consider my one of theirs. My brother and sister in laws are awesome! They show lots of love and support and I am grateful I have been blessed with another family to call my own.

12. I was made fun of alot growing up. I had a big gap between my two front teeth and for some reason I didnt have many friends. My mom always made me feel like I was good enough. She told me I was pretty every day and I will never forget that no matter what happened or what I looked like my mom loved me. I now have that feeling for Rayce. No matter what happens I will love him.

13. I am 5'11 which makes me at least 8 or 9 inches taller than both of my sisters. I dont know where I came from.

14. I get alot of my athletic ability from my dad. My dad was an awesome basketball and football player. MY speed also comes from pops. He could probably out run most people still and he is creepin up on 60 years old.

15. Not a day goes by that I dont wish my mom was here to meet my wonderful husband and baby boy. My mom had a really fun personality and I think she would love both of them. Many people have told me Christian and mom would be really close. I wish she could enjoy this baby as much as his Grandma Kaycee does.

16. I have always wanted to be able to sing. My sisters and Dax have great singing voices and I on the other hand do not. So when I am all alone I sing alot. I sing with Rayce here cuz in his eyes I'm perfect.

17. I work in the young womens with the beehives. Now dont get me wrong I absolutely love my beehives but that age is killer let me tell you.

18. I love being a member of the LDS church. I dont know where I would be with out it. Im grateful everyday that my parents raised me to be the lady I am today. I hope they are proud.

19. I have always wanted to go to six flags!

20. I love the game of basketball. I played soccer and ran track in high school and I was probably better at both of them but basketball is where my heart is.

21. I think I am ready for another baby but I am not so sure my husband is. I guess time will tell :) and no i am not pregnant.

22. I love water parks. we grew up going to a water park in provo utah every summer as a family. It was called seven peaks. Some of my fondest memories of my mother are at that water park. I have tickets to that park from 1996. Those were the days.

23. I feel like I am a very tender hearted person. Most people who know me very well know that about me. I think Christian gets frustrated sometimes because I am so tender hearted. But I think it is a blessing.

24. My moms cooking was the best. Hands down. I miss her rolls all the time. People ask me why her rolls of all things? I guess you would have to try one or you wouldnt understand. Many people have tried to make them and I have never had any that were as good as hers.

25. I have never laughed more than I have now being married to my wonderful husband. Nobody can make me laugh like he can. I can never ever stay mad at him because he has me laughing in a matter of seconds. Most of the time he uses this to his advantage. poopstain.

25. My family loves to quote movies. And I love the fact that when someone quotes something we all know exactly what the other is talking about.

26. I used to think my family wouldnt be as close after my mom died but I think we are closer than we ever have been.

27. I have found a new love the past few years and that is riding dirt bikes with the hubby. I actually have my own bike and I get told all the time that I am gonna regret that someday.

28. I have broken my arm 7 times. Yes seven. I am very accident proned. When I was 8 years old they questioned my mom and dad for child abuse because I was in the emergency room for a broken arm, stitches, and a needle that was shoved up my foot and broke in half while inside my foot, all with in 2 months of each other.

29. My life isnt perfect but I wouldnt change anything about it.

30. Come what may and love it!

7 comments:

Misti and Stratton said...

Hey how are you doing? I like your random facts and I have to agree with you families are the best and the quote at the end is Strattons and mine favorite quote i think its a good one when you going through school.:)and today on espn there was a kid that played basketball for a D1 school with no hand and they were like this is the firs kid to ever do this and i was like liars I had a girl on my team who's brother did haha

Unknown said...

wow you still do know how to post on your blog! :)

Cory and Melissa said...

Kenz... I just love you! You are so great and I'm sure you are such a great mother and I'm sure your mom spent a lot of time with Rayce before he came down here, she probably told him all about how great you are, no doubt about it. I'm sure she is very proud of you because everyone else is. Love you so much and miss you.

Bond Fam said...

I loved this post, so fun to learn all of these things about you. We would get along because I HATE all kinds of sauce (except ketchup) so you wouldn't have to share when you were around me, you could have the sauce all to yourself! And you have broken your arms 7 times?! Thats crazy!

Kenz said...

Hey Misti! How are things!? things here are well! We miss you guys. If you are ever in the Thatcher area we should get together. We go down there quite a bit.

Haha KK you are a turd.

Thanks Missy that means alot. Miss you! Hope everything is going well!

Amy I wish we could hang out anyway our babies are so close in age it would be a blast! Miss you all!

Sheleeha said...

You are so amazing Kenz... Your mom would definitely be SO proud of you and your family... And yes I guarantee she has hung out with Rayce a lot and prepared him well :) He probably already knows all ur dirty little secrets and u are still perfect in his eyes... I really wanna meet your family someday, but I'm so glad things are going great for your family! LOVE YOU!

Rebecca said...

Kenzy your mom for sure is your liitle boys angel. You were always a sweet girl. Missy loved you and talked about you guys all the time when we were growing up. You had friends. You were a good friend of Missy and I thank you for that.