Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a Terrible Blogger

I know I know I am terrible about keeping up on my blog. I will try to do better. The past few months have been crazy. We went to Justin and Cassies the first weekend in May for Justin's graduation and Brookie's baptism. We had so much fun. The weekend after that we went to Scott and Janice's house. One of Christians old buddies got married in Yuma.
Rayce is HUGE!! He is such a big boy. Two weeks ago he weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces. He is such a cutie though I love him! He is rolling over like crazy and is such a curious little munchkin.
Christian finished school last week and will start summer school on June 7th. Ya i know what a fun summer... NOT!! He still works for Frito Lay and goes to school. He is such a good husband.
I am just stayin at home with the munchkin and lovin every minute of it.
I hope I get to Kirtland some time this summer but we will have to see!
Hope all is well!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'll say! Why Kirtland? It should be my house...duh!

Sheleeha said...

i think you should come to ktown and if you do you should tell me so i can make a trip down there to see you :) yay! so glad to hear that you and your family are doing so well... love ya kenz

Cory and Melissa said...

I'm glad to see things are going well. I want to see more pictures of you little guy. I hope I get to see you soon. Love ya.