Friday, March 19, 2010

~Mom and Rayce~





I love this little munchkin!










4 comments:

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

So Funny! Not the pictures! Those are great! I call my little guy munchkin too! I have been meaning to send you a message, I just found about your step-mom! I am so so so sorry! I had no idea, I feel awful for your Daddy and family! My prayers are with you! I wish I could do something to make it easier for your Dad! I miss you and so excited for you and your new little family! Luv ya!

Cory and Melissa said...

He is such a cutie!!! And you look great for just having a baby!!! I'm glad things are going well. Love ya!

Audrie said...

He is such a cute baby!! I just want to snuggle with him!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are adorable! You have a sweet little man there!