Rayce was born February 2nd. He was 7 pounds 8.8 ounces. He had some trouble when he was born. He spent a week in ICU but we are doing great now, and enjoying our time with our sweet little boy!
What a handsome little man! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I sure hope that all IS well now and you're enjoying every minute! He's adorable! I hope you're recovering well too! xoxoxo
awww he is so so cute kenz... congrats and glad to hear you both are doing well :) i love ya so much and can't wait to see some more pictures :) love ya
Sooooo cute-Taylor and Jo are already fighting over who gets to hold him first!! Koop says he does not really care he wants to hang out with Uncle Christian. Can't wait to see you guys! Booked our hotel today!! Love You!
6 comments:
I was just about to tell you that you need to blog more. He's so cute kenz I can't wait to meet him.
What a handsome little man! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I sure hope that all IS well now and you're enjoying every minute! He's adorable! I hope you're recovering well too! xoxoxo
Yay!!! What a CUTIE!!! I'm so happy that he's here and doing well. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more pictures of this little guy.
awww he is so so cute kenz... congrats and glad to hear you both are doing well :) i love ya so much and can't wait to see some more pictures :) love ya
Congrats new Mommie! I talked to Vanessa on her birthday and she gave me the details and good news! He's so cute!
Sooooo cute-Taylor and Jo are already fighting over who gets to hold him first!! Koop says he does not really care he wants to hang out with Uncle Christian. Can't wait to see you guys! Booked our hotel today!! Love You!
Post a Comment