Saturday, June 27, 2009

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

I cant believe my husband is going to be a daddy!!!!

10 comments:

Keri said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats you two!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Kenzie!

Cory and Melissa said...

Kenzi!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't believe you are going to be a mother. I'm so happy for you. With the post before I'm sure your kids are going to be CUTE! Congrats again. Love ya!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

Wow! Congrats! Kenzie! How far along are you!

Amy said...

that's so awesome!! congrats!

Eyrings said...

Hey brenda told us this last weekend when we were down that you were expecting! We are so excited for you. You guys are going to be great parents. Hope you get feeling better.
Marielle Rory and Shaylee

Sheleeha said...

hey!! when are you due?? that is so so so so exciting :) I can't believe it babe congrats :) you will have to post alot more :) prego pics yay!!!

Sheleeha said...

hey babe... i will DEFINITELY teach you :) we should plan a trip to go to cali and just all of us hang out, that would be tons and tons of fun :) but when are you due?? you don't have any details up!! haha jus that your hubby is gonna be a daddy so i'm guessing you're gonna be a mommy haha... put some details up LOVE YA

Courtney said...

Congratulations!