Me and my fiancee Christian have been engaged for a couple weeks now and i've decided to post a picture of my beautiful ring! He picked it out himself.
wow kenz....its gorgeous...:) im really happy for u! looks like u had fun in san diego too! tell christian he did a good job on the ring! im glad your so happy! love ya :)
Wow girl that thing is beautiful. Can't wait to see it on your finger. You'll have to let me know if and when you are having anything in Kirtland. I'll plan to come down and see you.
Kenzie Crum! Is that you!? This is Kim Buhr... Well now Thomas! I can't believe you're getting married! Your ring is beautiful! Keep posting! I miss you, and how's your dad?!
12 comments:
wow kenz....its gorgeous...:) im really happy for u! looks like u had fun in san diego too! tell christian he did a good job on the ring! im glad your so happy! love ya :)
AH! Beautiful! That is so pretty. He did do a good job :) When are you tying the knot?
Wow girl that thing is beautiful. Can't wait to see it on your finger. You'll have to let me know if and when you are having anything in Kirtland. I'll plan to come down and see you.
It it so beautiful!!! He did a great job!
Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you!!
Congratulations Kenzie!
hey wow you are really doing it that is awesome you are going to love it. It is so much fun woohoo
Beautiful Ring Kenzie, glad to see you are part of the blogging world again, well sort of! LOL! Congrats! See you at the wedding!
Kenzie Crum! Is that you!? This is Kim Buhr... Well now Thomas! I can't believe you're getting married! Your ring is beautiful! Keep posting! I miss you, and how's your dad?!
No you dip...I put sparkles and makeup on her...doesn't she look gorgeous?!
Post something new by the way! Your blog is a bit boring! Come on girl!
Post a Comment